Pro 64mm Throttle Body for NB Miatas by Skunk2 Racing
A larger throttle body is key to producing additional power on modified engines with increased airflow demands. Skunk2's Pro Series Throttle Body for 1999-2005 Miatas feature a large, 64mm bore, which results in significant horsepower gains on heavily modified, naturally aspirated applications and even more on forced induction ones.
Each Pro Series Throttle Body is designed using the latest CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) tools, they undergo an extensive design and testing process to produce a throttle body that can provide more flow and still offer smooth drivability and OEM throttle characteristics.
CNC machined from forged billet 6061-T6 aluminum, hard anodized in Skunk2's signature finish, the Pro Series Throttle body also features sealed bearings for smooth operation, and ultra-strong upgraded shafts, for ultimate durability.
The 64mm Pro Series Throttle Body is designed to be used with the OEM intake manifold for bolt-on horsepower and torque gains by maximizing engine airflow, or it can be paired up with the Skunk2 Ultra Street Intake Manifold. Pro Series Throttle Bodies are also compatible with OEM throttle cables, which simplifies installation.
All necessary hardware and a new throttle body gasket are included for trouble-free installation. Not CARB approved and cannot ship to an address in the state of California or Colorado.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.