- You may return new and uninstalled products in resalable condition for a full refund excluding shipping and handling charges for up to 6 months from date of invoice.
- Returns over 6 months, but less than 12 months will be charged a 10% restocking fee to cover our processing costs, in–house credit will be given on account usable on future orders. We reserve the right to charge up to 20% when no invoice is supplied and/or there is substantial work involved to process your return back to stock.
- Items over 12 months old are not returnable.
- To return a part, follow the instructions printed on the back of the invoice.
- Make sure to package the products carefully to avoid damage during return and include all original packaging and a copy of the invoice and ship to our California address.
- Refunds will not be issued for installed, damaged, incomplete, "Custom", or "Special Order" or "Direct Ship" items.
- If a return is due to our error, we will reimburse reasonable freight charges. We will not reimburse additional charges for shipping/packaging services.
- Electrical items that have been installed are not returnable.
- Please send Returns to: Moss Motors, ATTN Returns, 440 Rutherford St, Goleta, CA 93117
For a copy of the returns form click Here.