Ordering and Shipping Information
- Shipping is calculated on the regular retail price before any discounts.
- Orders placed by 3 p.m. your local time are normally shipped same day when shipped by UPS Ground Preferred or UPS Air.
- We will ship by Ground Saver unless an alternate shipping method is specified.
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico must choose either AK/HI/PR Saver or UPS Air (see info below shipping chart).
OVERSIZE/HEAVY PARTS FEE
Some parts or shipments may be excessively large or heavy. These items are indicated by the OVERSIZE FEE icon. An oversize parts fee (per item) will be applied to your order, including free shipping orders. You can find the amount of the fee by selecting items on MossMiata.com or calling 1-800-642-8295. The oversize parts fee will not be charged on orders that ship by truck freight. For orders shipped by air that are over 40 lb, we reserve the right to charge actual shipping and will notify you in advance.
TRUCK SHIPMENT FEE
Some parts must be shipped truck freight. Orders shipped to the 48 Contiguous States will be charged a flat $179. Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a flat rate of $249.
UPS AIR DELIVERY SERVICE (48 STATES)
- Saturday Delivery - Available on UPS Next Day Air and UPS 2nd Day Air orders for an additional $16.00 (Saturday delivery is not available in all areas).
- Orders shipped by air that are over 40 lb., by weight or dimensions, we reserve the right to charge actual shipping and will notify you in advance.
P.O. BOX, A.P.O. OR F.P.O.
- A.P.O., F.P.O. and P.O. Box orders are not guaranteed and will be shipped via USPS.
Orders are shipped by Air Post if possible. For shipping charges on orders under $700 please see MossMiata.com. Orders under $700 that are heavier than 40 lbs.(by weight or dimensions) and orders over $700 will be charged actual shipping. We will provide a quote upon request on orders over $100. Duties and taxes are your responsibility. First time orders may need to be paid by wire transfer.
Canadian orders are shipped by Air Post if possible. For shipping charges on orders under $700 please see the Canada Air Post column of the shipping chart below. Orders under $700 that are heavier than 40 lbs.(by weight or dimensions) and orders over $700 will be charged actual shipping. If you require a shipping method other than Air Post we will provide a quote upon request on orders over $100. Duties and taxes are your responsibility. First time Canadian orders may need to be paid by wire transfer.
APPROXIMATE GROUND DELIVERY TIME (IN DAYS)
- This map represents approximate working days for Ground Delivery. (As quoted by our carriers, not guaranteed.)
- It also assumes that we can ship from the nearest warehouse. Items shipped from the alternate warehouse will take longer.
SHIPPING COSTS CHART
|ORDER TOTAL||GROUND SAVER†||GROUND PREFERRED‡||2ND BUSINESS DAY AIR*||NEXT BUSINESS DAY AIR*||CANADA AIR POST**||FOREIGN AIR POST**|
|$700.01 and UP||FREE UPS (1)||FREE UPS (1)||$92.99||$128.99||Actual||Actual|
|†||Ground Saver (default shipping method) - Ships by most economical method. May add 1-2 days.|
|‡||Ground Preferred - Ships by UPS and is normally shipped same day if ordered by 3pm local time.|
|*||Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
AK/HI/PR Saver – subtract $12 from the 2nd Business Day Air Rates (Ships by most economical method)
UPS Air – Add $8 to the 2nd Business Day and Next Business Day Air Rates.
For orders shipped by air that are over 40 lb, we reserve the right to charge actual shipping and will notify you in advance.
|**||Canada & Foreign Chart Shipping rate is for orders under $700 and less than 40lbs. Orders under $700 that are heavier than 40lbs. and orders over $700 will be charged actual shipping.|
|1||Free Ground UPS Shipping in the contiguous 48 states. Truck Shipments to the 48 Contiguous States will be charged a flat $179 and to Canada $249.|
- We have a $10 minimum parts order, excluding tax and shipping.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, certified check and money order.
- Due to increasing fraud, some foreign orders may require additional documentation to process your order.
- Orders over $10,000, foreign or domestic, may need to be paid by wire transfer.
WHEN YOUR ORDER ARRIVES
- Please remember to inspect your parts immediately upon receipt of your order.
- Should your order arrive in damaged condition, immediately inform a Moss Miata customer service representative at 1-800-689-9313.
- Claims for damage during shipping must be reported within 3 days of receipt of order.
- Keep original box and packing material.
- If your order was shipped truck freight, note damage on the bill of lading when signing the delivery receipt.
- If there are any other questions about your order, contact customer service within 10 days.
SPECIAL ORDER & DIRECT SHIP PARTS
Require pre-payment by cashiers check or credit card and may not be cancelled or returned.
- Occasionally, we are out of stock on some items, which we will ship to you as soon as available.
- Backorders are shipped free but carry a backorder fee of $3.29 per $25 of value. (The combined total for original order shipping, and all backorder fees, shall never exceed the total shipping charges quoted on the shipping chart on this page.)
- You may request "No Backorders" or cancel backorders at any time prior to shipping.
- We do not backorder to any foreign countries, including Canada.
- Backorders are sent by the most cost effective method, not necessarily the same method as the original order.
- All products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Miata, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Miata exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Miata purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
Due to Wayfair Supreme Court Decision we are required to collect sales tax on goods and freight according to each state’s law.
Alabama Simplified Sellers Use Tax:
Moss Motors will collect simplified sellers use tax on taxable transactions delivered into Alabama and the tax will be remitted on the customer’s behalf to the Alabama Department of Revenue.Moss Miata program account number is SSU-R010439133.
On the shopping cart checkout page, your sales tax shown will be estimated. Actual sales tax will be calculated at the time of order fulfillment. If your business is tax-exempt, please contact us at (800) 667-7872 to apply your tax exempt status.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Moss Motors reserves the right to correct any typographical errors.
- You may return new and uninstalled products in resalable condition for a full refund excluding shipping charges for up to 6 months from date of invoice.
- Returns over 6 months, but less than 12 months will be charged a 10% restocking fee to cover our processing costs, in–house credit will be given on account usable on future orders. We reserve the right to charge up to 20% when no invoice is supplied and/or there is substantial work involved to process your return back to stock.
- Items over 12 months old are not returnable.
- To return a part, follow the instructions printed on the back of the invoice.
- Make sure to package the products carefully to avoid damage during return and include all original packaging and a copy of the invoice and ship to our California address.
- Refunds will not be issued for installed, damaged, incomplete, "Custom", or "Special Order" or "Direct Ship" items.
- If a return is due to our error, we will reimburse reasonable freight charges. We will not reimburse additional charges for shipping/packaging services.
- Electrical items that have been installed are not returnable.
- Please send Returns to: Moss Miata, ATTN Returns, 440 Rutherford St, Goleta, CA 93117
For a copy of the returns form click Here.
PRICING & ERRORS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes and use only.
We strive to keep the product information complete and correct, however the customer is responsible for ensuring the product they purchase is suitable for their specific requirements.
For personalized service and recommendations, please contact us via email or telephone. Please note any advice given by our staff will be based on the information provided at the time by the customer and therefore Moss Motors will only be responsible for correct advice per that information, not the actual situation.
All prices are listed in US dollars ($).
We reserve the right to correct typographical errors and will not be held liable for inaccuracy of pricing, descriptions, or applications.
PRODUCT IMAGE DISCLAIMER
Images are indicative of the quality and style of the product specification but may not represent the actual detail of the product as received due to constant improvements in the production of various product ranges. In addition, please be aware that colors and finishes often vary between manufacturers.
We strive to provide accurate images of each product’s color and design. Actual colors, finish details and design may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in the installation location, slight differences in product finishes over time and other factors. Moss will not accept responsibility for any color or design differences that are not due to a manufacturing defect. In purchasing from Moss Motors, you agree to accept the small risk that there will be a slight variation between the actual color and design, and the representation on our website.
All images and colors are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty. Any returns for a product due to customer dissatisfaction with a color or finish (that is not a defect) will need to comply with our Returns & Refunds policy.
Parts listed on our site are for U.S. spec vehicles unless otherwise noted. They may, or may not, fit vehicles from other countries.
To confirm we are available for you, please visit Hours of operation
To confirm we are available for you, please visit Hours of operation