Hardcore M2 Bars by Hard Dog, Black
- Roll Bars are fabricated from the highest quality seamless tubing and T-304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Attractive and durable black powdercoated finish
- Complete instructions and hardware kit with grade 8 bolts and 3/16"" mounting plates
- Harness tabs are standard on the M2 bar
- Top Boots & Tonneau Covers will require modification to fit
- Limited seat travel and tilt
- Fitments available for hard tops or soft tops with glass or plastic windows.
- Hard top fitment places hoop slightly further back and is not as tall as soft top fitment, may be preferable for taller drivers
- Tubing is 1.75"" Diameter x .120"" wall thickness
- SCCA & NASA Approved
Padding: You've installed the roll bar to keep you safe in case of a roll-over, and now you've noticed just how close your head is to all that steel. Protect your head with high density, SFI spec, 5/8" thick foam padding. Constructed specifically for roll bar use, this semicircular pad has an adhesive strip for peel-and-stick installation. Leather or vinyl covers are also available to give a finished look and protect the padding from breaking down from sunlight and UV exposure.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NA, NB Year: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005