Delrin Teardrop Shift Knob by Mishimoto
From $63.99 From $74.99
Mishimoto's teardrop shift knob puts a functional twist on a classic design. The 2-piece hybrid construction incorporates a CNC-machined 303 billet stainless steel core for weight and a thermoplastic (Delrin) outer shell to protect against extreme surface temperatures, hot or cold. The smooth teardrop design adds comfort and style to any interior. Available in both black or white to match your interior or aesthetic, this is a shift knob you will likely love rowing through the gears with.
- Hefty 10.3 oz. for reliable and accurate throws
- Thermoplastic Delrin outer material protects against volatile temperature shifts due to heat or cold
- Threaded installation for a secure fitment onto any Miata shifter
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NA, NB, NC, ND Year: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023