High Flow Fuel Pump by Cobalt
When you make more power, you need more fuel. In a standard normally aspirated car, the stock fuel pump delivers just enough, plus a little extra. As the pump ages, it may no longer be able to deliver its full rated capacity. When you add a supercharger, you need more fuel at a higher pressure. Odds are that your stock pump will not meet this demand. The result is a dangerously lean running condition. There are plenty of generic pumps out there, but only the Cobalt High Output Fuel Pump has been specified to deliver the correct amount of fuel, at 190LPH(or 50GPH). This kit includes a spacer and a bolt making it a direct in tank replacement. If you are installing a supercharger, we highly suggest replacing your stock fuel pump at the same time.Note: This kit does not include the fuel pump sock filter. The original stock filter can be re-used for this application.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.