Flow Formed Countergram Wheels by Konig, Hyper Chrome
The Ampliform is a mesh inspired, flow formed wheel design which involves the application of pressure to the inner barrel of the wheel, while spinning and after it has been casted. Like the forging process, it results in a lighter and stronger wheel with greater shock resistance and elongation than a traditional cast design.
Available in a large range of sizes, the Ampliform wheels are finished in Gloss Bronze or Dark Metallic Graphite. Application specific. Take your pick!
- 4 and 5-Lug
- Low Offsets
- Flow Formed
- Back Cut
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.