Sway Bar Set by Flyin' Miata, 94-97
Sway bars keep your Miata's body under control when cornering and keep it flat in turns. FM sways are set for neutral handling and are adjustable so you can tailor the handling to your driving style. Two settings on the front bars (three on 2016), three on the rear. Hot formed from 4140 CrMo spring steel, these are stronger than cold formed bars. Includes brackets and urethane bushings with waterproof grease.
94-97: 1.0" front, 0.625" rear, solid front and rear.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.