3-Point Shock Tower Brace by Cobalt
Our engineering team has done it again. Our widely popular Cobalt brand is now expanded with the addition of this 3-Point Shock Tower Brace for the newest fourth generation "ND" MX-5 Miata. As soon as our 2016 car was delivered from Mazda our team went to work, and after crucial design time and many testing hours we are proud to bring this bar to market. Don't bother looking for a strut brace that compares with this one. Oval section stainless steel tubing is mated to beautifully crafted tower supports. The welds on this brace are a work of art! Aside from the best craftsmanship available, this brace actually works. Patterned after Le Mans style chassis bracing, this piece mounts in three places tying the front shocks to the firewall. This ensures rigidity that cannot be duplicated by lesser quality braces that simply mount from shock tower to shock tower. Comes complete with instructions and all necessary hardware. If your car doesn't have a factory shock tower brace you will need part 910-891 to install the Cobalt shock tower brace.
Note: Does not fit with aftermarket Superchargers
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.