Coolant Reroute Kits by Cobalt
We all want our Miata's to run as best they can but did you know that your Miata, from the factory, isn't running as optimally as it could? The Miata's engine was originally designed for a front wheel drive chassis so to make this engine work in a rear wheel drive chassis Mazda had to move things around and one of the things they moved around was how the coolant runs through the engine. To package the motor they moved the coolant exit from the rear of the engine to the front. This is great for packaging but not great for coolant flow, to fix the issue we moved the exit back to its rightful place and restored the correct flow of coolant through your engine.
Note: This kit does not include a thermostat, but we do recommend that you change it at this time. Use the stock thermostat (999-027)
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.