Delrin Replacement Door Bushings by Cobalt
This is one of the easiest and lowest cost ways to add chassis stiffness and reduce door rattles. When your door closes the latch holds it shut but there is also the metal cup on the door that fits around a bushing. This makes your door part of the structure of the chassis. Changing out your old, soft, rubber, factory bushings for a set of these delrin replacements stiffens the car and greatly reduces rattles. Your first ride over a set of train tracks will amaze you. Our set includes two delrin bushings, one for each door.
Make the install even easier with a new set of door dovetail latches.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.