Lowering Springs by Flyin' Miata
Flyin' Miata has been working exclusively with Miatas since 1996. As their name suggests, this is a speed shop of the highest caliber. With an in-house dyno, multiple shop and competition-dedicated Miatas, loads of track testing in the harshest of conditions, and a staff of engineers, technicians, and Miata lovers, FM has been dedicated to the Miata in all forms for 30 years. You can trust that the products they produce have been extensively tested and tried, and will make your Miata fly. Lowering Springs Set of 4 springs lower your car approximately 1", firm to keep your Miata off the bump stops. Miatas from model year 2016 and up require a Headlight Levelizer to keep your headlights aimed correctly when at lower-than-stock ride height.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.