Ultra Street Intake Manifold by Skunk2 Racing
Skunk2 Racing Ultra Street Intake Manifolds are cast-aluminum, manufactured from high-grade 356 aluminum alloy for strength and lightweight. Each manifold is CNC-machined for a precise fit, and individually inspected for quality assurance. The Ultra Series Street manifold features a generous 68mm throttle body opening and is constructed with thick walls at entry, minimizing concerns of breakthrough when port matching. Intense planning and design went into the plenum (1.8L plenum volume) to distribute even airflow to all four cylinders under dynamic load conditions. Placement and design of the velocity stacks were rigorously flow tested to ensure maximum delivery of air to the cylinder. Large velocity stack raised bell mouth entries lead to 10.00" long intake runners with smooth transitions allowing the Ultra Street Intake Manifold to outflow all other production intake manifolds. Not CARB approved and cannot ship to an address in the state of California or Colorado.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.