Pro-Kit Lowering Springs by Eibach
You love driving your Miata through canyons, twisty mountain back roads, or autocross competitions - make it handle even better with Pro-Kit Lowering Springs from Eibach! This kit lowers your Miata's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners, and excessive nose-dive under braking. You'll experience more precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip. The progressive spring rates lower your Miata 1.0" for a better look, too.
- Front & Rear Lowering 1.0"
- Progressive Spring Rate for Excellent Ride Quality and Precise Turn-In Response,
- Improved Handling,
- Enhanced Cornering Grip
- Lower Center of Gravity
- Million-Mile Warranty
Note: Miatas from model year 2016 and up require a Headlight Levelizer Kit to keep your headlights aimed correctly after installing lowering springs.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.