O2 Sensor Extension Wires by Racing Beat
When you replace your factory exhaust manifold with an aftermarket header, you need to address the change in the O2 sensor bung locations so your Miata runs correctly. The OEM manifold has a catalytic converter incorporated in it, with O2 sensor locations before and after the cat. Because a performance header removes that first cat, you'll need to move the O2 sensors down to before and after the secondary cat. You could have a muffler shop install bungs for you in the OEM mid-pipe, or you could choose the RoadsterSport Mid-Pipe, which has bungs already installed. These extension wires are perfect for either instance. You'll need one short and one long for a header install. The long O2 extension is for the rear bung and the short O2 bung is for the front bung.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.