Sport M3 Roll Bars by Hard Dog
Built from heavy wall 1.75" diameter tubing bolted to the 6 factory hoop anchor points these bars are a serious upgrades from the stock NC equipment. The factory cross brace is reused, no complications with remounting OEM accessories. Plastic interior panels are easily reinstalled and no alterations to the stock seat belts are required. The M3 Sport shares the same main hoop as the M3 Hard Bar and the attachments to the 6 factory hoop mounting points. Additional support is provided by 2 rearward braces w/ large 3/16" mounting and back-up reinforcement plates anchored with grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts.
Note: Because of the rearward braces, the M3 Sport is not compatible with the retractable hard top. See Hard M3 Roll Bars for PRHT NC Miata.
M3 Bars Feature:
- Allows full seat travel and tilt
- Full interior height - soft top version is 3-1/4" taller than the factory metal hoops
- No Power Retractable Hard Top fitment
- Available with a durable black powdercoated finish or polished stainless steel
- Constructed of highest quality tubing 1.75" diameter x .120" wall
- 3/16" mounting and backup plates (Sport adds 2 more mounting locations)
- Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.