Door Bars for Hard Dog Roll Bars
Hard Dog Bolt-In Door Bars are designed specifically to stiffen the chassis of your Miata. A torsionally stiff chassis will keep a more even load on all wheels to improve traction. The stiffer the chassis, the more likely the vehicle is to have even weight distribution on all tires which is favorable to cornering and superior handling. The door bars are easily installed in all '90-2005 model Miatas in conjunction with any version Hard Dog roll bar with minimal interference for normal use of the car. Constructed of high quality 1.5" diameter x .120" wall DOM tubing and finished in black powdercoated. Hardware included.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.