Cold Air Intake by AEM
The AEM-21-786C Performance Cold Air Intake System produces horsepower and torque gains by replacing your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing, giving your car outstanding air flow, filtration, and performance. The AEM Dry flow synthetic washable air filter is located in the original air box space; it's protected by a heat shield which reduces intake air temperature and increases horsepower. Attached to the heat shield is an aluminum coolant overflow reservoir that replaces the stock reservoir for a proper fit. The air intake tubing is constructed from mandrel-bent aluminum featuring a durable gunmetal gray powder coated finish. The tapered cylinder shaped AEM Dry flow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed depending on driving conditions. Not CARB approved and cannot ship to an address in the state of California or Colorado.
- Easy installation without special tools
- Washable, long-lasting filter
- Accommodates engine's factory emissions control devices, including the mass air flow sensor and PCV hose
- Designed, tuned, and dyno-tested for Miatas
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.