Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer by AFE
Silver Bullet throttle body spacers regulate air flow into the intake manifold which increases horsepower and torque by providing the correct amount of air into the combustion chamber - improving throttle response and fuel efficiency.
Constructed out of durable T-6061 billet aluminum, Silver Bullet throttle body spacers use a unique serrated helix entry to create turbulence, increasing air pressure while eliminating the annoying whistle helix-only throttle spacers create. Not CARB approved and cannot ship to an address in the state of California or Colorado.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.