Elite 3-Layer Waterproof Car Cover by Seal Skin
The 3-Layer Seal Skin Elite provides amazing protection at a great price. The high-grade polypropylene fabric provides an excellent defense against mother nature's harsh elements. The cover is waterproof, tough, durable and backed by a 5 year warranty. The breathable fabric prevents mold and mildew. With universal fitment for the Miata, this car cover is perfect for cars that have a slightly bigger wheel, fender, lip, and spoiler setup compared to stock.
- - High Grade Polypropylene Fabric
- - 5 Year Warranty (covers rips, tears)
- - UV Resistant
- - Breathable (protects against mold, mildew and musty odors)
- - Snug Fit (built in elastic hem)
- - Reinforced Grommets
- - Free Storage Bag
Will this cover fit my Car?
Yes! We picked this size to comfortably fit all Miatas. The elastic hem helps it grab on. These covers are designed to accommodate your mirrors without pocketing them, as pockets are can often be the first part of a car cover to deteriorate or rip.
What about my antenna?
Sealskin covers do not come with antenna holes because holes in covers create opportunities for moisture intrusion.
What is SEAL-TEC technology?
SEAL-TEC is a patent pending fabric design using performance-grade oxford polyester specifically built to repel water and resist rips and tears. SEAL-TEC properties also prevent accumulation of dirt between fibers, and are known to dry quickly and are easy to maintain. The basket-type weaving gives the fabric durable and breathable properties preventing mold, mildew, musty odors and paint damage.
What does the Warranty cover?
The warranty covers product-related issues like rips and tears.
Want to compare car covers? Check out this video outlining the differences between the covers we offer currently.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.