Brake and Clutch Speed Bleeder Screws by Russell
Bleeding your brake or clutch line has never been easier! The revolutionary double-patented Russell Speed Bleeder replaces the original bleeder valve in your caliper/wheel cylinder with a spring-loaded one-way ball and check valve design. This unique design opens to allow the old fluid and air out, then closes automatically between pumps to prevent the old fluid and air from re-entering the line.
- Makes bleeding brakes a one person task
- Available to fit virtually any hydraulic brake or clutch system
- Sold 2 per package, offered in both metric and standard sizes
- Uses OEM style sealing area to guarantee a positive leak-proof seal
- Dust protection cap is standard with each bleeder screw
- Permanently replace original bleeder screw
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.