Transmission Tunnel Heat Insulation by DEI
Heat transfer from the console to the interior is a known issue for Miatas. This heat shield kit is designed to reduce that heat, keeping it in the transmission tunnel and allowing the interior to stay cool. Durable and lightweight, the DEI tunnel installation kit is made of a combination of heat-reflective aluminum and a finely-woven glass-fiber composite. To make installation easy, a simple peel and stick adhesive holds it in place. Precisely cut for your 2006-2015 NC, a perfect fit is assured.
- Heat reflective outer layer that withstands up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Insulating inner layer
- Aggressive peel & stick adhesive backing
- Includes high-heat reflective seaming tape
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: DEI Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NC Year: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015