Rubber Clutch Pedal Stopper by Mazda
Easily fix those annoying clutch pedal issues with brand new OEM Mazda Clutch Pedal Rubber Stoppers. Application specific for the for '90 - '05 Mazda Miata models. Sold each. Mazda Part # G030-43-029.
There are three of these used in your roadster. The first stopper is called the fire wall stopper. It is this stopper that the clutch pedal arm rests/hits at full extension. The second is the clutch pedal position sensor for the cruise control stopper. When this stopper is broken or missing, the spring-loaded pin goes through the hole and causes a clicking noise when the pedal is actuated. The third one is the neutral safety switch stopper. Getting a genuine Mazda part like this stopper is a great way to keep your Miata running for a long time.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.