Oil Pressure Sender by Mazda
Make sure you always know the health of your oiling system by adding this oil sender unit (Genuine Mazda Part #B61P-18-501). Engineered for the 1990-1994 Miata models, this OEM oil pressure sender reads the incremental oil pressure compared to the sending switches in later NAs which would only inform you about "some" (7 lb.) oil pressure.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: MAZDA GENUINE PARTS Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NA Year: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994