Hawk HPS 5.0 Performance Brake Pads
Gift your ND the greatest stopping power and pedal feel with these high-performance brake pads by Hawk! Made of HPS 5.0, a ferro-carbon compound, the new brake pads offer advanced braking without compromising ABS. Combining the safety and quality of aerospace design with the braking technology of motorsports, the brake pads result in shorter stopping distances, improved performance under heavy braking conditions, street-car friendly characteristics and an enjoyable driving experience. Sold as a set.
- Aggressive torque
- Great rotor and pad wear life
- Smooth and predictable control
- Deliver high deceleration rates
- Consistent brake release for a smooth braking feel
- 100-750 F operating temperatures
- 100-550 F optimal temperature range
Note: All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.