Synthetic Engine Oil by Red Line
Red Line's synthetic motor oils are designed to provide the highest protection, cleanliness and superior drain intervals with the lowest friction. They use the most stable components available and formulate their products for wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of engine operating conditions. Red Line's products are unique because they contain polyester base stocks, the only lubricants that can withstand the tremendous heat of modern jet engines. These synthetics have a natural multigrade property that allows their chemists to avoid bulking up their oils with unnecessary additive packages.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.