The Essential Buyer's Guide: Mazda MX-5 Miata
At its launch, the Miata MK3 was a dramatic change from the previous models that had earned the small sports car its reputation. Now it is being recognized as the outstanding vehicle it has always been - rapidly becoming the "enthusiast's choice" and bought by all ages for all purposes.
This book will guide you through the selection, purchase, and ownership of one of these charismatic sports cars. The author, Oliver Wild, has owned well over 50 Miatas personally and runs a business restoring these roadsters. Focusing on the key points to inspect on the Mk3, this guide will help you avoid common pitfalls and to choose a good example.
The right car is out there; use this book to find it. Paperback, 96 pages.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.