Enthusiasts Restoration Manual: Mazda MX-5/Miata Mk1 & 2
The Enthusiasts Restoration Manual is an easy-to-follow guide for restoring a classic Miata. It walks you step-by-step through choosing a project car, inspecting it for flaws, planning the restoration, and buying parts and tools to perform the work.
Whether you are looking to restore to original condition or build an out-and-out track weapon, the techniques described in this book will assist you in getting the right base to start with. It also provides a guide to handy upgrades as you go along.
This book is based on an actual restoration of a vehicle carried out by the author, with before and after imagery. Its comprehensive text is supported by high-resolution photographs - guiding you through a wide range of critical tasks:
- Stripping the car down
- Cutting out and repairing rust
- Restoration of interiors
- Replacing the hood
- Refurbishing the underside of the car, including;
- floor pan
- replacing the cam belt and waterpump
- replacing engine seals
- replacing gaskets
- Note: Paperback, 114 pages.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.