Brake Master Cylinder Brace by Cobalt
When you press the brake pedal, the firewall flexes, and the brake master cylinder assembly moves forward, hindering the braking performance. Get rid of these soft brake pedal issues with a brake master cylinder brace by Cobalt. This quality Brake Master Brace creates a bridge between the firewall, master cylinder, and shock tower brace to eliminate the firewall flex. This increases pedal firmness and allows you to regain maximum braking force.
Note: must be used in conjunction with 904-656 Cobalt 2-point strut tower brace. May rub slightly on the factory air box.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.