Cold Air Intake for M45 JR Supercharger
The original air filter on the JR Supercharger pulls in hot air from the exhaust header area which can be up to 50 degrees hotter than ambient. By replacing the stock filter set up with an enclosed cold-air filter system, intake temperatures are near ambient, increasing horsepower and lower the detonation threshold. A stainless steel cover directs cool air from behind the driver's headlight into the filter. At speed, the intakes system is pressurized letting your supercharger take even a bigger gulp of cool air. It takes only a few seconds to remove the filter for routine cleaning. Cruise control equipped Miata's will need to relocate the cruise control actuator. Not CARB approved and cannot ship to an address in the state of California or Colorado.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.