Impacta Screwdriver Set by Vessel
All cars with JIS screws
Remove stuck screws with the 980 Series "Impacta" screwdrivers. Each screwdriver has a proprietary tang-thru nut with a cam rotation mechanism, which turns the driving tip counter-clockwise by 12 degrees when you hammer the rugged steel endcap of the handle. So, getting rid of rusted, stripped or jammed screws is easy with this screwdriver set! Along with the built-in impact driven screw removal function, the screwdrivers have a magnetized high-precision black point tips for accurate fastener fit, a hardened chrome vanadium steel shank for durability and a non-slip mesh handle surface for a secure grip in oily conditions. Ideal for use in automotive repair and maintenance, electrical, industrial/machine work, and general fastening applications. These "Impacta" screwdrivers have the correct JIS heads for your Miata.
Set of two 980 series screwdrivers includes:
- 1 P2x100
- 1 P3x150
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.