Sway Bar End Links by Racing Beat
A direct swap for the Miata factory links and provide the performance enthusiast the ability to set either front or rear sway bars to a "neutral position" while the chassis is at ride height to avoid pre-loading of the bar. The experienced enthusiast may wish to purposely "pre-load" the bar to create a specific handling characteristic to induce either a mild understeer or over steer condition. The CNC-machined aluminum end housings are fitted with urethane bushings to further reduce flexing. Each set contains two (2) links to serve one (1) sway bar.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.