Sway Bar Mount Bracket by Paco Motorsports - Pair
Prevent sub-frame failures and costly repairs with the sway bar mounts! Weighing 2lbs, they barely add any weight to your car.
The ND Miatas have a weak sub-frame where the swaybar mounts. Without any additional support, this area is prone to flex, fatigue, crack, and eventually tear apart. It is important to reinforce this area of the subframe when installing stiffer swaybars or running sticky tires. The ND Miata Front Swaybar Reinforcement Kit comes with some rigid, steel brackets under the mounts, effectively eliminating the chance of a failure. Easy to install bolt-on mounts. No drilling required. Available at a budget friendly price. Sold as a pair.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.