Heavy Duty Head Stud Kit by ARP
ARP studs are thread-rolled after heat-treat, which gives them ten times the fatigue strength than studs that are threaded prior to heat-treat (a very common industry practice). It is more expensive to do it this way, because it's tough on tooling, but the results are well worth the extra effort.
You won't find a better quality stud on the market from any other source. Look for ARP stamped on each stud as your assurance of quality.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.