Lowering Springs by Racing Beat
A time tested method used to achieve less body roll is through the use of stiffer suspension springs. A stiffer spring will compress less than the stock spring when subjected to the equal amount of cornering force. Less compression on the outside edge of the car results in less body roll. Warning: Tired and worn shocks may not be able to absorb the increased action that a new performance spring will deliver.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.