Sway Bars by Racing Beat
Racing Beat designed sway bars reduce chassis roll in turns and increase your car's sensitivity to steering inputs, thereby improving maximum cornering power. Substantial engineering effort, select steel alloys, and precise heat-treating processes are combined to produce top performing components. All Racing Beat sway bars are finished with a distinctive, red powder coating, which provides a smooth, glossy protective layer. Tubular front sway bars have the added advantage of saving as much as 5 lbs. of unsprung weight over a similar sized solid bar. Race Tubular Bars are 3/16" thick wall tubing, regular tubular bars are 1/8" thick wall tubing.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.