Performance Slotted Brake Rotors by Cquence
Cquence brand offers brake parts for over 2500 vehicle applications including Mazda Miatas. Moss is proud to offer this brand as a lower-cost alternative in our performance brake parts line. Machined in the USA, rotors are made from high quality G300 cast iron. Slotted rotors decrease stopping distance and minimize brake fade. OE fit and finish, includes all OE details and standards for excellence. One Year Manufacturer Warranty on warping or cracking.
Miata Brake Rotor Specifications:
NA 1.6 (1990-93) Front disc brake diameter: 235mm. Rear disc brake diameter: 231mm.
NA 1.8 (1994-97) Front disc brake diameter: 255mm. Rear disc brake diameter: 251mm.
NB Non-Sport Brakes (1999-05) Front disc brake diameter: 255mm. Rear disc brake diameter: 251mm.
NB Sport Brakes (1999-05) Front disc brake diameter: 270mm. Rear disc brake diameter: 276mm.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.