Front or Rear Shock Boot by Mazda
You have the shocks and springs all picked out and you're looking forward to getting them installed. The last thing you want to do is compromise your new set up by installing old, torn and damaged, shock boots. Debris on the shaft of the shock can be forced into the shock during compression and in a short amount of time damage new shocks. Shock boots sold individually.
|1990-1997 MX-5 Miata||Front Suspension||Front Suspension Parts||6||BOOT||94-97 With Sport Suspension||2|
|1999-2005 MX-5 Miata||Front Suspension||Front Suspension Parts||6||BOOT||94-97 With Sport Suspension||2|
|1990-1997 MX-5 Miata||Rear Suspension||Rear Suspension Parts||3||BOOT||94-97 With Sport Suspension||2|
|1999-2005 MX-5 Miata||Rear Suspension||Rear Suspension Parts||3||BOOT||94-97 With Sport Suspension||2|
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.