Stock Replacement Brake Pads - Aftermarket
Direct replacements for your factory brake pads. These aftermarket pads meet or exceed all OEM specs and can be less than half the price. Available in semi-metallic or ceramic.
Semi-metallic pads have a slightly more aggressive bite and are slightly less expensive than ceramic, although they do make more wheel dust.
Ceramic pads are quieter and dust less than semi-metallic but are slightly less aggressive and might cost a little more.
Miata Brake Rotor Specifications:
NA 1.6 (1990-93) Front disc brake diameter: 235mm. Rear disc brake diameter: 231mm.
NA 1.8 (1994-97) Front disc brake diameter: 255mm. Rear disc brake diameter: 251mm.
NB Non-Sport Brakes (1999-05) Front disc brake diameter: 255mm. Rear disc brake diameter: 251mm.
NB Sport Brakes (1999-05) Front disc brake diameter: 270mm. Rear disc brake diameter: 276mm.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.