Canvas Zipperless Standard Glass Window Streamline Tops by Robbins
Simply the best looking top available for your Miata! The attractive Streamline design eliminates the deck seams (front to back seams above the doors) and the rear window panel standard on 90-05 Miatas.
Why has Moss chosen Robbins to be the exclusive brand we carry? We believe they are the absolute best in the business. Family-owned since 1943, they've worked with our R&D department to ensure Miata fitment and to try new technologies and designs. They also offer an outstanding Manufacturer's Warranty.
Stayfast Canvas - Robbins' Stayfast canvas, aside from being the most attractive top material available, has a practical side as well. Stayfast canvas resists fading and shrinking better than vinyl and stretches much easier in colder temperatures than vinyl. This means you don't have to be Hercules to put your top up on a cool morning.
Glass Window - Glass window tops offer a clear rear view that you just can't get with plastic. Robbins' glass windows are tinted and tempered safety glass. They are marked AS-2 to show they meet NTSA and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety standards. Glass window measures 12"" H x 31"" W.
Robbins' Infinity Integrated Window System on Glass window tops is their latest technology. Infinity tops are constructed using a patent pending bonding system engineered to last. By integrating the window structure fully into the frame we can confidently guarantee the window bond will not separate, delaminate, leak or fall out.
Items marked "Direct Ship" are made to order and ship directly from Robbins. Expect 2 weeks for your items to be made before it will ship.
Robbins Auto Tops warranty is partially dependent on the top being professionally installed.
For a list of Robbins' recommended professional installers click this link: Recommended Installers
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
- Detailed Manufacturer Warranty information for Robbins' products can be found Here.