Replacement Windows For Factory Top By Robbins
If you need a new rear window, but you want to keep the OEM top, we have a solution for you. Replace your hazy Oem plastic window leaving your Miata with a shiny new rear window on your factory Mazda top.
Please Note: This window will require professional installation. Since Mazda uses a non-standard zipper for their windows, the zippers on these replacement windows will not mesh with the original Mazda zipper, and require that one side of the new zipper be professionally sewn into the OEM top. Installing the new zipper for this replacement window requires removal of the top.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.