Vinyl Zipperless Defroster Glass Window Streamline Tops by Robbins
Simply the best looking top available for your Miata! The Streamline design eliminates the deck seams (front to back seams above the doors) creating a sleek, stylish convertible top.
Why has Moss chosen Robbins to be the exclusive brand we carry? We believe they are the absolute best in the business. Family-owned since 1943, they've worked with our R&D department to ensure Miata fitment and to try new technologies and designs. They also offer an outstanding Manufacturer's Warranty.
Haartz Vinyl - The Haartz vinyl is 38 oz. Cabrio Grain, the same weight and pattern found on original Miata tops. The backing is 100% Polyester for strength and pliability, and bonds better to vinyl. Cotton backing used by other companies is less expensive and shrinks and becomes brittle over time.
Defroster Glass Window - A direct replacement for 99 and later Miatas. The defroster glass window is great upgrade for 90-97 Miata owners with the hardtop option. 93-97 Miatas without the hardtop option can upgrade to a defroster window by purchasing an optional wiring harness. Glass window measures 12"" H x 31"" W.
Robbins' Infinity Integrated Window System on Glass window tops is their latest technology. Infinity tops are constructed using a patent pending bonding system engineered to last. By integrating the window structure fully into the frame we can confidently guarantee the window bond will not separate, delaminate, leak or fall out.
Items marked "Direct Ship" are made to order and ship directly from Robbins. Expect 2 weeks for your items to be made before it will ship.
Robbins Auto Tops warranty is partially dependent on the top being professionally installed.
For a list of Robbins' recommended professional installers click this link: Recommended Installers
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
- Detailed Manufacturer Warranty information for Robbins' products can be found Here.