X-Treme Quick Fix Tape
X-Treme tape was developed for the military and has some very unusual properties. The silicone-based tape will stick only to itself, and only when placed under tension. Once wrapped around an object, it forms a non-conductive, air- and water-tight, insulating seal that remains flexible within a temperature range of -60F to 500F degrees and has a tensile strength of 600 psi. The tape can be repositioned within two minutes of wrapping and will start to bond immediately upon application. Black with a 1" width and 10' long (stretches to 3 times its length).
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.