Cold Air Induction by Cobalt
The first cold air intake for the MX-5 that doesn't require you to disassemble your bumper every time you need to clean or replace the filter. Our Cobalt intake uses a precisely placed scoop, just behind the grille, to direct pressurized air into the engine. The incoming cool air is pushed through the intake to the engine, increasing HP and TQ output. The intake has been strategically placed so if you have to run a front license plate, the scoop is below and behind it so air flow will not be affected. The scoop was designed with a weep hole to allow any water to drain safely out.
For even more power output, replace the stock paper air filter with a high flow K&N cotton gauze filter. The K&N filter is a direct replacement and is backed by K&N's million mile warranty. The Cobalt Cold Air Intake is Not CARB approved and cannot be sold in the state of California or Colorado. The K&N panel filter is CARB approved.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.