Oil Pressure Sender Kit by Track Dog Racing
In 1995 Mazda changed the oil pressure gauge into a go/no-go gauge indicator. By replacing the sender to a voltage signal you can have more accurate oil pressure readings with your factory gauge. The Oil Pressure Kit requires adjusting the pointer on the factory gauge. Kit comes complete with detailed instructions and includes the oil pressure sender, threaded coupling and lead wire.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: TRACK DOG RACING Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NA, NB Year: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005