60 YEARS OF E-TYPE
CELEBRATING ONE OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME
Style, performance, class, and mystique—the Jaguar E-Type, perhaps more than any other car, embodies a collection of traits that places it on a pedestal of greatness. Is it due to its racing origins? Is it a result of the purity and boldness of its design? For many reasons, with the contributions of dedicated individuals, and for six decades, the legacy of the E-Type has flourished into a timeless motoring icon.
At Moss Classic Jaguar, our goal is to preserve the E-Type not as merely a pin-up poster... no, the E-Type is at its best when it's driven and experienced at speed. The legend is not untouchable; the E-Type, like all the classic Jaguars we support, can be a thrilling and strong driver's car—and a joy to work on and restore.
OUR VEHICLES HAVE A STORY. HERE'S ONE.
Its lines are long and lovely. Its proportions, perfect.
The Jaguar E-Type is like no other, and for 60 years has only earned more appreciation for its beauty and performance.
This particular E-Type is owned by Martin Brauns who candidly gives us a peek into the world of connections and lasting relationships formed as a result of this car.
In collaboration with Classic Motor Films, presenting the Jaguar E-Type 1962 Series I Roadster.
E-TYPE 60TH GIFTS AND MERCHANDISE
- Water Wetter Super Coolant, 12 oz220-115$23.99
- Large Drink Holder100-785$39.99
- Comfy Cruise Heated Blanket002-842$59.99
- One-Man Brake Bleeder37-0104$15.69
- Black Surround w/Black Knobs by RetroSound230-327$62.99
- Connolly Hide Care Leather Conditioner220-210$29.99
- Supercool by Dynolite, 16 oz220-117$15.99
- Library | My Greatest Defeat210-373$26.99
- Black Surround w/Chrome Knobs by RetroSound230-329$65.99
- Collapsible Cup Holder- Black222-090$14.99