EGR Valve by Mazda
All emissions control devices are important for the environment, but a working EGR valve is vital for Miata's engine function as well as keeping emissions under control. Rather than releasing exhaust gases on the first pass, these valves recirculate them through the combustion cycle for a cleaner and more economic fuel burning process - improving your car's performance and drivability. This EGR valve replacement corrects the issues caused by carbon deposits and ensures that your engine performs optimally for the long haul - while making sure you get the most out of your fuel. Gasket Sold Separately: Part No. 971-302
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.
Brand: MAZDA GENUINE PARTS Make: Mazda Model: MX-5 Miata Series: NA Year: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997