Flow Formed Hexaform Wheels by Konig, Matte Bronze
The Hexaform is a new 6-spoke design where the face has been pushed out which allows for as much brake caliper protrusion as well as overall brake diameter near the drop center. This provides excellent caliper clearance for big brake car and aftermarket big brake kits.
Manufactured using Flow Forming Technology which involves the application of pressure to the inner barrel of the wheel, while spinning and after it has been casted, the resultant wheels are lighter and stronger with greater shock resistance and elongation than a traditional cast design. Available in a range of sizes, the Hexaform wheels are finished in matte black and matte bronze. Application specific. Take your pick!
- 4 & 5-Lug
- Low Offsets
- Flow Formed
- Back Cut
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.