Hardtop "Frankenstein" Bolts
Much like the hardware sticking out of Frankenstein's monster's neck, these bolts stick out of the rear panel between your trunk lid and your convertible top. They are the rear anchors for the hardtop, and your hardtop won't latch properly if these bolts are broken or missing. Miatas have two of these bolts.
Choose OEM from Mazda or Aftermarket from IL Motorsport.
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.