Mazda MX-5 Maintenance and Upgrades Manual
Published in 2017, this Mazda MX-5 Maintenance and Upgrades Manual helps owners develop the workshop skills needed for the maintenance and repair of their cars and gives guidance on upgrades they can make to improve performance. With step-by-step instructions and safety information throughout, this book is a valuable technical resource for owners of Mk1 and Mk2 Miatas.
Illustrated with over 700 color photographs, the book covers:
- Tools and safety
- Weekly routine checks and twice-yearly checks
- Preparing for the MOT test
- Engine maintenance and tuning
- Gearbox and differential
- Brake maintenance and upgrades
- Uprating the suspension bushes and changing the springs and dampers
- Bodywork and hood maintenance
Moss Has You Covered
- All products we sell are warrantied against defects in material and workmanship by the original equipment manufacturer or Moss Motors, Ltd., for 12 months from the date of shipment.
- We will replace the product or refund your purchase price at our discretion.
- The warranty does not cover labor, failure of a related component, failure resulting from faulty installation, nor would the liability of Moss Motors exceed the cost of the original component.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 12 month protection.